Be sure to keep some of our Mason Jar Mary mix on hand so you will be ready to create this fun Bloody Mary! This recipe was created by our Loveless Events culinary team.
Mason Jar Mary
- Place ice in mason, pour in moonshine and Mason Jar Mary mix.
- Garnish with celery, lime and bacon wrapped scallop (recipe below.)
- Add any of the optional items to your liking.
Spicy Bacon Wrapped Sea Scallop
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook bacon for about 1 minute on each side or until partially cooked.
- Remove bacon from pan and place on paper towel to drain
- Sprinkle scallop with salt and pepper.
- In the same pan with the bacon grease, sear the scallop for about 20 seconds on each side giving it a nice brown color.
- Remove from pan and set aside on a plate.
- Take the par cooked bacon and wrap it around the scallop and hold it together with a tooth pick.
- Sprinkle with Dry Rub.
- On a greased sheet pan, place the wrapped scallop. Finish cooking in the preheated 400°F oven until the bacon is fully cooked, about 3-4 minutes or until the bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and let rest for a minute or two, then place the wrapped scallop on top of the Moonshine Mary for a beautiful garnish.