Mason Jar Mary with Pickled Okra
You have got to give this a try… we rimmed the glass with Loveless Cafe Seasoned Salt, then garnished it with Applewood Smoked Country Bacon and Pickled Okra.
- Cook bacon to package instructions and set aside. Be sure not to cook it too crispy because it will break apart when placing on the skewer.
- Rim your favorite glass with Loveless Cafe Seasoned Salt by rubbing the glass rim with your lemon wedge and dipping it in Seasoned Salt on a plate.
- Follow instructions on the Mason Jar Mary Mix and pour into the glass.
- Take your cooked bacon and okra and arrange on a skewer, placing the end of the bacon first then the okra then the bacon, so the bacon surrounds the okra.
- Top your Mason Jar Mary glass with a lemon wedge and the bacon and okra garnish.
- Start Sippin’!