Mac n’ Bacon Jalapeños
A new game-day favorite! Your family and friends will love these… easy-to-make bacon-wrapped jalapeños stuffed with Loveless Cafe Macaroni and Cheese.
Servings: 8-10 Servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice each pepper in half length-wise; remove seeds and any white fleshy parts.
- Place peppers on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking oil.
- Stuff each pepper with macaroni and cheese using a small spoon.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Cut each slice of bacon in half and wrap each stuffed pepper in bacon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until peppers are roasted and bacon is crisp.
*Note: If you prefer, you can cook the bacon separately, cool, chop and sprinkle on top of peppers when they come out of the oven.