Loveless Savory Chicken Cobbler
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F.
- Melt about 6 tablespoons of butter and toss with biscuits, parmesan and parsley; reserve.
- Using remaining butter, saute onions in a skillet on medium-high until browned and then add mushrooms and bell peppers until cooked, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add buttermilk, soup and chicken and stir constantly for another 2-3 minutes until all items are heated through.
- In an oven-proof casserole or cast-iron skillet top chicken mixture with biscuit cubes and bake in a 400* oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with a nice, fresh salad and enjoy!