Home > Recipes > Loveless Pie Pops
Loveless Pie Pops
An adorable mini pie on a stick that you don’t have to share with anyone. They’re perfect for any gathering… the kids love them!
- Roll out the prepared pie dough to a 9-inch circle.
- Dust with flour on both sides to make the dough easier to work with.
- Using a circle cookie cutter (we suggest a small size, about 1 7/8 inch round) cut 16 circles from dough and discard the excess.
- Lightly press a lollipop or popsicle stick into the dough of eight of your circles.
- Spoon a small amount of preserves (you can use one flavor or all three!) into the center of the circle on top of the stick, being sure to leave a border.
- Using the remaining circles of dough, cover the filling of your eight pops and seal the edges with a fork (careful not to press too hard).
- Brush each pop with the beaten egg, including the border to help seal in the juices, and sprinkle with the course, granulated sugar.
- Place on a greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.