These sweet and bold Honey Blackberry BBQ Wings are bound to be the talk of the party – your new favorite snack or side! And with this easy-to-follow recipe you can prepare in your oven, you won’t have to miss any of the festivities.
Servings: 18-24 chicken wings
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Wash, dry, and season the wings with the Loveless Cafe BBQ Dry Rub.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a generous amount of cooking spray.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in preheated oven.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your wings, turning once halfway through the cooking process.
- While wings are cooking, mix sauce and honey together until well blended.
- When wings are done baking, carefully drain grease from pan, and dip each wing in the sauce, place them back on the cookie sheet and back into the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling.