A simple, yet delicious side dish that will please any crowd!
Servings: 6-8 ; 1- 9"x13" Casserole Dish
- Preheat oven to 425* F.
- Spread the tots out in a 9 x 13 baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until very crispy.
- With an electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of cheese blend, minced jalapenos, and Loveless Cafe Season Salt, blend together well.
- Add 2/3 cups Loveless Cafe Cajun Bacon and mix until incorporated.
- Remove tater tots from oven and spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the tots, then sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 25 minutes, until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with green onions and the rest of the bacon.
- Serve hot!