Loveless Cafe Watermelon Ribs
As served in the Loveless Cafe … this is one of our weekly specials.
Servings: 2 Racks of Ribs
- Rub ribs with a blend of the BBQ rub and brown sugar, making sure to cover all surfaces evenly.
- Smoke until cooked (approximately 2 hours with low heat).
- Cut ribs into 3-bone sections and place in a roasting pan.
- Cover with BBQ sauce and watermelon cubes.
- Wrap pan tightly with foil and braise in a 300°F oven for 1.5 - 2 hours until the meat is falling off the bone. Serve warm.