A Cafe Favorite! Now available in Heat n’ Eat! Recreate the taste of the Loveless Cafe at home with our Heat n’ Eat Macaroni and Cheese – the same recipe and ingredients as served in the Cafe.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F .
- Grease a large rectangle baking dish or two smaller ones, set aside.
- Cook the elbow macaroni in a stockpot of boiling salted water. For creamy mac n’ cheese, be sure to cook the pasta until limp, not al dente.
- Pour the macaroni into the prepared baking dish.
- In a heavy saucepan heat the butter over medium heat.
- Add the flour and stir to make a roux and stir until very lightly browned.
- Heat the milk in another heavy bottom pan over medium heat and whisk in the roux and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce.
- Add the salt, cayenne and cheeses and remove from heat.
- Blend well until all cheese is dissolved. Pour over the cooked macaroni and mix well.
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes and serve.