One of our favorites!…….As served in the Loveless Cafe.
Servings: About 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, add butter and saute onions until they are clear, set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, combine beef, egg, cooled cooked onion, Loveless Cafe seasoning salt, garlic, black pepper, A-1 sauce, Worcestershire sauce, oats and tomatoes and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in a baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350°F oven for 60 - 75 minutes. Internal temperature at 165°F.
- In a small sauce pan warm the Loveless Cafe Sweet with a Bite BBQ Sauce. Pour over meatloaf slices when you are ready to serve.