Looking for a sweet treat to make this Valentine’s Day? Whether for your children’s class, your party with friends or your romantic Valentine’s date, these Love Cake Bites, made with Loveless Strawberry Preserves, are a festive and fun dessert that are just as delicious as they are cute! We think of these as a sweet, southern petit four.
Servings: 12 Bites
Assorted decorations: These can be decorated with any holiday theme, from Valentine’s Day to Halloween!
- Brush flat sides of 24 vanilla wafers with juice, then top with Jam.
- Place remaining wafers, round side up on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; top each with 2 jam-topped wafers, jam side down.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Melt candy wafers as directed on package; stir in oil until blended.
- Dip vanilla wafer stacks, 1 at a time in melted candy wafers, turning to evenly coat stack and reheating candy wafer mixture if needed.
- Return to baking sheet. Immediately drizzle with decorating icings, sprinkles, candies or sugar.
*Note: Refrigerate 30 min, or until candy coating is firm. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.