This Kahlua Coffee Chocolate Layer Cake is made with a moist chocolate Kahlua cake soaked with a coffee Kahlua glaze! As served at Loveless Events.
- Preheat oven to 340°F (convection oven), 350°F (Conventional oven).
- Spray Bundt pan with oil and coat with sugar, set aside.
- In a large bowl sift together all dry ingredients and place in mixing bowl of an electric stand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, add together coffee, oil, and Kahlua and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, crack eggs and vanilla and set aside.
- Add coffee oil and Kahlua into the dry mix in the mixing bowl until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla into the mix for another 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased/sugared Bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Test with cake tester.
- While cake is baking, you can make your glaze.
- Remove cake from oven, and cool for 10 minutes, then trim top of cake off with a serrated knife., Do not remove from bundt pan.
- Pour 3/4 of the glaze onto the cake in the pan. allow to soak in for a few minutes.
- Flip cake over out of pan onto a cooling rack and slowly pour over the rest of the glaze.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes and move to a platter.
- Sprinkle with Powdered sugar and garnish with strawberries.
- Melt and simmer all ingredients in a saucepan for 10 minutes
- Follow directions to soak cake with glaze.