Made with Loveless Cafe Preserves, these jammin’ dessert bars are easy to make and perfect for parties!
Servings: 24 bars
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease and line with parchment paper a 9 x 13 inch pan or a 1/4 sheet baking sheet with sides.
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and pecans in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Cut in the butter and mix until it forms crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of this mix.
- Press the remaining mix into a greased, paper-lined 9"x13” pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, allow o cool for about 5 minutes, spread preserves over the crust, top with the reserved crumbs, and return to the oven.
- Bake until the top is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Cut and serve.