Loveless Cafe Preserves add just the right amount of ooey-gooey sweetness to these chewy dessert bars!
Servings: 24 bars
- Preheat the oven to 375°F, grease and line with parchment paper a 9" x 13" pan or a ¼ sheet baking sheet with sides.
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and pecans in a mixing bowl.
- Cut in the butter and mix until it forms crumbs. You can use a mixer if preferred. Reserve 1 ½ cups of this mix.
- Press the remaining mix into a greased, paper-lined 9" x 13” pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Spread preserves over the crust, top with the reserved crumbs, and return to the oven.
- Bake until the top is golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Cut and serve.