These delicious gems are great for an afternoon snack with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Servings: 12-16 COOKIES, DEPENDING ON SIZE
- Before combining dry ingredients, soak the 1 cup of raisins in water. Use enough water to cover the raisins. When ready to incorporate the raisins, pour off water and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a second bowl, then add to the dry mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 300* oven for 15-20 minutes.