Honey Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
These delicious gems are great for an afternoon snack with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk.
Servings: 12-16 Cookies, depending o size
- Soak the 1 cup of raisins in water. Use enough water to cover the raisins. When ready to incorporate the raisins, pour off water and pat dry.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a second bowl, then add the wet mix to the dry mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 300°F oven for 15-20 minutes.