These sweet and bold Honey Blackberry BBQ Wings are bound to be the talk of the party – your new favorite snack or side! And with this easy-to-follow recipe you can prepare in your oven, you won’t have to miss any of the festivities.
Servings: 18-24 Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a cookie sheet with a generous amount of cooking spray, set aside.
- Wash, dry, and season the wings with the Loveless Cafe BBQ Dry Rub.
- Place the wings in a single layer on greased cookie sheet, and place in preheated oven.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your wings, turning once halfway through the cooking process.
- While wings are cooking, mix sauce and honey together until well blended.
- When wings are done baking, carefully drain grease from pan, and dip each wing in the sauce, place them back on the cookie sheet and back into the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until sauce is bubbling.