Honey and Spiced Pecan Glazed Brie
Simply elegant! This easy recipe is an absolute crowd-pleaser!
- Preheat oven to 400*F
- In a small bowl, combine honey, brandy and pecans, set aside.
- Place cheese in a oven proof dish, a pie plate works perfectly.
- Bake the cheese in the preheated oven for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove cheese from oven and pour honey and nut mixture over the top of the cheese.
- Bake 2-3 minutes longer or until topping is thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately with sliced apples and your favorite crackers.