Hashbrown Casserole is one of our most-requested dishes at the Loveless Cafe. Make the recipe below, or try our Heat n’ Eat Hashbrown Casserole for homemade southern cooking without the fuss!
Servings: About 8
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Grease a 9 x 13 casserole dish, set aside.
- In a large bowl,combine potatoes, onion, cheese, soup, sour cream, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 45 or until the top is browned.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before eating, it will be very hot!