Made with Loveless Cafe Belgian Waffle and Pancake Mix… They are Boo-licous!
Servings: Makes 10-12 Ghosts
- In a medium bowl, mix Loveless Cafe Waffle and Pancake Mix per directions on the bag, let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix 4 Tablespoons of the batter with the cocoa and sugar until well blended.
- Heat a non-stick electric griddle to 375°F. Lightly oil griddle.
- For each pancake, drop three 1/4 - 1/2 inch drops of the dark batter about 1 1/2 inches apart, forming the eyes and mouth of the ghost. Cook for about 30 seconds. Immediately pour about 1/4 cup regular batter; start the pour to cover the eyes and mouth and continue to pour downward to form an irregular ghostly shape. Use a small spoon to smooth out the batter if necessary.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until pancake is puffed and dry around the edges. Turn pancake; cook about 1 minute longer or until other side is golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup. Our favorite is of course Loveless Cafe Pure Maple Syrup!
- Have a BOOtiful breakfast!