Fruit Tea Punch
- In a medium size saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, remove from heat and let stand for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Once steeped, remove cinnamon and tea bag.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.
- Pour mixture into pitcher, add remaining 4 cups water and pour over ice.
- Garnish with fresh mint or lemon slice if desired.
- Try replacing the lemonade concentrate with pineapple or other fruit juice concentrate.
- To make an adult version, mix fruit tea with dark rum and garnish with an orange.
- Couple the cinnamon stick with 5 whole cloves and some star anise for a spiced fruit tea.