Looking for an easy, delicious appetizer for your family and friends… well here it is! We added our delicious fig preserves to simple recipe that will not disappoint
Servings: 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Flour your surface and roll to a 12 x 17 rectangle, cut in half lengthwise.
- Cut 3/4 inch strips around all edges to build a raised border. Lightly brush water on edges and “glue” raised border on all edges.
- In a small bowl,combine goat cheese and heavy cream and blend with a fork.
- Spread Loveless Cafe Fig Preserves evenly inside the border and spread the goat cheese mixture on top of the preserves, zest lemon over the goat cheese, sprinkle with chopped rosemary and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 - 15 minutes and rotate halfway through. Watching closely, the tart should be puffed and golden brown.
- Cut tart into slices and serve warm!