Home > Recipes > Fig & Balsamic Naan Bread Pizza
Fig & Balsamic Naan Bread Pizza
Enjoy the sweet taste of fall with this delicious Fig Preserves Naan Bread Pizza – easy to make, and even tastier to eat!
Servings: 2 Naan Bread Pizzas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread Mascarpone evenly over the naan bread, and then add Fig Preserves over top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Chiffonade basil leaves and sprinkle both basil and pecans over flatbread.
- Finish by drizzling balsamic reduction over top.