As part of our National Biscuit Month Celebration, the chefs in the Loveless Barn have created some new recipes using our Loveless Cafe Biscuit Mix. Try this idea for a delicious lunch.
Servings: 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Slice tomato into 1/16th of an inch wheels.
- Chiffonade basil or slice into thin strips.
- Cut each biscuit in half and brush oil onto cut sides.
- Place 1 piece of tomato and add a pinch of salt on top of each tomato slice, then put 1/2 ounce of ham on top of that.
- Then top with 1/8th cup of mozzarella and toast in oven at 400 degrees until cheese has melted.
- Top with a pinch of the basil and eat.