This simple special-occasion treat can serve a crowd!
Servings: 24 pieces
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square pan with vegetable oil, set aside
- Place the white chocolate chips and milk in a microwavable safe bowl, place in microwave on High 1 - 2 minutes, or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted. You can use a double boiler if you prefer.
- In prepared pan, spread half the white chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pan; sprinkle with 1/2 of the chocolate chips and 1/2 of the candy corn.
- Immediately top with remaining white chocolate mixture, spreading evenly.
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and candy corn.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Flip over onto wax paper and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 weeks (do not freeze).