Crostini Bar with Goat Cheese Spread
Turn simple Crostini into something special by creating a topping bar with homemade goat cheese spread and other fun toppings.This recipe was created by our Loveless Events Executive Chef Scott Peck.
- Preheat oven to 375*F.
- Cut baguettes into 1/2 inch slices.
- Arrange in a singe layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Lightly brush with olive oil
- Place in preheated oven and bake until golden at edge, 7 - 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
Contact Loveless Events for more information about catering in the Nashville area.
Goat Cheese Spread
- In an electric mixer, on low-speed, cream together goat cheese and cream cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Add fresh tyme, parsley, green onions and garlic powder into creamed cheese mixture, allow to blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve in a bowl surrounded by your homemade crostini, along with your choice of toppings.
Other Flavor Options:
Tarragon and Shallots
Smoked Paprika and a pinch of fresh Oregano
Brown Sugar and Jerk Seasoning