This creamy coleslaw stays crunchy, and has a bit of bite in a slightly sweetened, vinegar-spiked dressing.
Servings: About 10 Cups
- In your food processor, in batches, pulse carrots, onions, peppers and cabbage separately, until finely chopped. Do not over process. Combine all vegetables in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and salt in a sauce pan and stir over low heat until sugar melts.
- Pour warm mixture over vegetables and mix well.
- Add mayo, chopped parsley and Loveless Cafe Seasoned Salt; mix well.
- Add additional mayonnaise if you like a creamier consistency.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.