Cranberry Bliss Biscuits
Servings: 24-36 biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine biscuit mix and one cup each of the cranberries and white chocolate chips (save remaining ½ cup of each for topping biscuits).
- With your hands, mix these dry ingredients together well, breaking up any clumps of cranberries so they are evenly distributed.
- Blend the almond and vanilla extract into the buttermilk and pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix just until combined.
- Turn dough out onto a clean floured surface and roll or pat to ½ inch thickness.
- Cut into 2 -3 inch rounds and place them on the baking sheet so the sides are touching.
- Melt the butter and brush on top.
- Bake until they are golden brown, remove and transfer to a rack to cool.
- While cooling, melt remaining ½ cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave on 50
- Chop remaining ½ cup of cranberries.
- Drizzle white chocolate over biscuits and sprinkle the chopped cranberries on top.