Home > Recipes > Country Rangoon with Peach Duck Sauce
Country Rangoon with Peach Duck Sauce
We filled wonton wrappers with our Sweet Pepper Relish and served them with a Peach Preserves duck sauce for a Southern twist on a delicious Asian appetizer!
Servings: 30 rangoons
- Combine Sweet Pepper Relish, cream cheese, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix egg and water to prepare egg wash.
- Place wonton wrappers on clean kitchen surface and scoop filling mixture onto middle of wrapper.
- Brush egg wash over edges of wrapper then pull edges toward middle, pinching to close. Repeat with remaining filling and wonton wrappers.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees and fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place dumplings on paper towel covered plate to cool.
Peach Duck Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Dip dumplings into sauce and enjoy!