This delicious quiche filled with country ham, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, and sautéed onions is packed with flavor. Great for entertaining and for breakfast too!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry the country ham for one minute on each side, then drain and chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and line with pie crust, leaving an inch over the edge. Fold and pinch crust to create a rim around the dish.
- Place parchment paper or a coffee filter in the pie crust. Fill with dried beans or pie weights.
- Par bake pie crust for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place the ham, tomatoes, red onion, parsley, and shredded cheese in the pie crust.
- Whip eggs with heavy cream and half & half, blending well.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, and seasoning salt to the egg mixture.
- When your egg mixture is completely blended, gently pour on top of ingredients in the pie crust.
- Place your dish on a sheet pan and bake for approximately 1 hour.