This scrumptious dessert tastes like apple pie, but is made with our famous Biscuit Mix rather than pie crust. It’s best enjoyed warm and topped with your favorite ice cream – we used vanilla!
Servings: 16 dumplings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13 baking dish.
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges and set aside.
- Prepare Biscuit Mix per bag instructions. Once dough is rolled out, cut into triangles. Roll each apple wedge in dough starting at the smallest end. Pinch to seal and place in baking dish.
- Melt butter in small saucepan and stir in white sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Pour over apple dumplings. Next, pour ginger ale over dumplings.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!