If you’re a fan of cinnamon, you’re bound to fall in love with these decadent pancakes. Topped with a smooth cream cheese glaze, these flapjacks make a scrumptious breakfast!
Servings: 8 pancakes
Make Cinnamon Filling
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Scoop the filling into a plastic bag or pastry bag. Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes until thickened.
Make Pancake Batter
- In a large bowl, combine Pancake Mix and water.
Make Cream Cheese Glaze and Pancakes
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and cream cheese until fully melted. Whisk in powdered sugar and vanilla, then set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over low heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour about ½ cup of pancake batter on skillet.
- Snip the corner of the plastic bag filled with cinnamon filling and squeeze a spiral of the filling onto the pancake.
- Once bubbles appear, carefully flip pancake with a spatula and cook the second side. Transfer to a plate and cook remaining pancakes.
- When ready to enjoy, spread warm cream cheese glaze over top of each pancake. Dig in!