What could be better than Loveless Biscuits and Preserves for dessert?
Servings: 12-15 Servings
- Bake biscuits as directed on Biscuit Mix packaging; cool completely.
- Finely crumble cooled biscuits with hands into a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle 4 tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon over the biscuits; mix with hands.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, place cream, 1/4 cup sugar, and the vanilla; beat on medium high until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place strawberries in a medium bowl; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar; mix gently.
- To assemble trifle, place about 1/3 of the biscuit mixture in the bottom of your bowl; press lightly to compact.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of the strawberries, then 1/3 of the Loveless Strawberry Preserves, then top with a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat layers ending with whipped cream.
- Top with toasted coconut and spiced pecans.
- Store trifle in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Trifle is best served the same day it is made.
- You can easily make this into individual trifles using small glasses or mason jars!
- You can substitute the fruit and preserves with fresh peaches and Loveless Peach Preserves or fresh blackberries and Loveless Blackberry Preserves.