Christmas Tree Cones
Create your own Christmas Tree treats with sugar cones!
- With a small spatula or table knife mix up your frosting in the tub.
- Add food coloring by drops to get desired color.
- I prefer white so I do not add any color; set aside... If your a chocolate lover I you can use chocolate.
- Cover work area with parchment paper.
- Place decorations onto individual paper plates.
- Sprinkle coconut onto a serving platter.
- Spread frosting on cone and dip, roll, sprinkle or add decorations by hand. be creative!
- Sift sugar on a platter to create "snow" and place each masterpiece onto the platter.