If you’re looking for a quick, delicious potato salad with a Southern twist, this recipe is for you!
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: Serves 8 to 10
- Place potatoes in a stock pot then cover with cold water and kosher salt.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking about 5 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
- Add potatoes, chopped eggs, celery, onion, and Chow Chow. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with paprika and parsley.