Made with our signature Chow Chow, there is nothing bland or boring about this potato salad. A quick and easy side, it has just the right amount of tang and is perfect for picnics.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 8 to 10
- Place potatoes in a stock pot then cover with cold water and kosher salt.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer, cooking about 5 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
- Add potatoes, chopped eggs, celery, onion, and Chow Chow. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with paprika and parsley.
Substitute our Hot Chow Chow to spice things up!