Chow Chow Deviled Eggs
A southern-inspired twist on the classic deviled egg, with Loveless Cafe Chow Chow Relish.
Servings: 12 Servings
- Cut the chilled, hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise and remove the cooked yolk from the white; reserve yolks.
- Rinse the egg whites and carefully pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked yolks, chopped chow chow relish, horseradish and mayonnaise. Add salt and ground white pepper as needed.
- Fill each egg white with a dollop of the prepared filling.
- Garnish top with a sprinkle of smoked chili seasoning and chopped parsley.
- Chill and serve.