Servings: about 2 dozen
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together cocoa powder, vegetable oil, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Gradually add the eggs, one at a time, until they are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Using a small trigger scoop, scoop dough balls into a bowl filled with powdered sugar.
- Roll lightly until coated.
- Place cookies on greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
*Featured Cookie in the 2013 Loveless Cafe Team Cookie Contest*