Chicken N’ Bacon Waffles
Loveless Cafe Fried Chicken
The ultimate combination of sweet n’ savory.
Servings: 4 waffles
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Rinse chicken pieces in cold water and let them soak in fresh cold salted water for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Place 2 cups of Loveless Cafe Chicken Breading into a bowl.
- Heat 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat (375° in an electric skillet).
- Dredge chicken through breading, coating all surfaces.Pat off excess breading and place chicken in hot oil making sure pieces are not touching each other.
- When chicken is browned (approximately 5 minutes), turn pieces over and reduce heat to medium(300°).
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then remove lid, bring heat back to medium high and turn chicken, cooking an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grease and drain on a paper towel before serving.
Loveless Cafe Belgian Applewood Bacon Waffles
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Prepare waffles according to mix instructions.
- Mix your cooked chopped bacon into the waffle batter.
- Cook waffles as directed.