Chicken N’ Bacon Waffles
The ultimate combination of sweet n’ savory.
Servings: 4 waffles
Loveless Cafe Fried Chicken
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Rinse chicken pieces in cold water and let them soak in fresh cold salted water for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Place 2 cups of Loveless Cafe Chicken Breading into a bowl.
- Heat 1-inch vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat, 375° in an electric skillet.
- Dredge chicken through breading, coating all surfaces.Pat off excess breading and place chicken in hot oil making sure pieces are not touching each other.
- When chicken is browned, approximately 5 minutes, turn pieces over and reduce to medium heat.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, bring heat back to medium high and turn chicken, cooking an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grease and drain on a paper towel before serving.
Loveless Cafe Belgian Applewood Bacon Waffles
- Fry bacon according to package instructions.
- When finished, drain bacon on paper towel and let cool. Chop.
- Pre-heat waffle iron and prepare waffle mix according to package instructions.
- Mix chopped bacon into the waffle batter and cook waffles as directed.