A fun and delicious fried okra recipe!
Servings: SERVES 4-6
- Mix hot sauce and buttermilk in a bowl and set aside.
- Clean and trim okra and slice in half lengthwise.
- Heat oil to 360°F .
- Lightly toss okra with flour to coat before dipping into the buttermilk mixture and into the chicken breading before frying until golden brown.
- For best results, bread with Fried Chicken Breading at the last moment and fry just a few at a time.
- Serve immediately (we love these with drizzle of Loveless Smokey Habanero hot sauce).