Home > Recipes > Cheddar Pumpkin Appetizers
Cheddar Pumpkin Appetizers
These pumpkin-shaped bites are great as decor on your fall appetizer table and even better to eat!
Servings: Makes 8 Pumpkins
- Line a small sheet pan with waxed paper.
- Roll each tablespoon of cheese into a ball; place on waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 10-15 minutes for easier handling.
- With end of toothpick, draw ridges around cheese balls to resemble pumpkins.
- Dip bottoms of cheese balls into chopped peanuts. Use leftover chopped peanuts to garnish your tray.
- Just before serving, insert pretzel sticks into cheese balls for pumpkin stems. Decorate with parsley for leaves.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to serve.