These light, ﬂuffy gems are great for dinner parties and make a scrumptious complement to any dish.
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 20 Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add Biscuit Mix, buttermilk, cheese, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Mix by hand to form a soft ball of sticky dough.
- Place dough on a well-ﬂoured surface. Dust top of dough heavily with ﬂour. Gently fold ﬂour into dough 2 to 3 times.
- With a floured rolling pin, roll to 1/2-inch thick then cut out biscuits with a 2-inch cutter.
- Grease pan or cast iron skillet with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Place biscuits into pan with the sides touching one another against the pan.
- Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in ¼ teaspoon garlic powder and minced chives.
- Lightly brush biscuits with melted garlic butter before placing in oven.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes on middle rack, then rotate and ﬁnish baking for 8 to 10 more minutes until biscuits turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with remaining garlic butter.
- Serve warm.