Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
These light and fluffy savory little gems are sure to compliment your next dinner party!
Servings: 45-50 Biscuits
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, add biscuit mix,cheese and buttermilk.
- Mix by hand until you have formed a soft ball of sticky dough.
- Place dough on a well-floured surface.Dust top of dough heavily with flour.
- Gently fold the flour into the dough 2-3 times so it is not to sticky.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick with a floured rolling pin.
- Re-roll dough no more than one time.
- Cut out biscuits with a 2 ” sharp cutter.
- Place on a well greased pan or a cast iron skillet with the sides of the biscuits touching one another, against the pan. Gently pat the tops of each biscuit.
- Melt butter in a sauce pan. Lightly brush biscuits with melted butter before you place them in the oven.
- Bake in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes on middle oven rack, rotate and finish baking for 5-8 more minutes, until biscuits are a barely brown.
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter.
- Serve warm.