A Thanksgiving staple, these sweet potatoes are too good to only eat one day a year. That’s why we serve them year-round at the Loveless Cafe. And now you can too!
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: 6 to 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-by-13 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange juice concentrate.
- Toss sweet potatoes in brown sugar mixture then spread cubes evenly across baking pan.
- Top potatoes with pats of butter.
- Bake uncovered for 1½ to 2 hours until potatoes are tender.
You may substitute equal parts granulated sugar for brown sugar to keep the color of the dish bright.