Caramel Sweet Potatoes
Everyone’s favorite Thanksgiving side dish, served in the Cafe year-round! These candied sweet potatoes are irresistibly delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9" x 13" baking dish and set aside.
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes into large cubes.
- In a bowl, blend the brown sugar, cinnamon, and orange juice concentrate.
- Once combined, coat sweet potatoes and place in baking dish.
- Top with pats of butter and bake for about 1 ½ - 2 hours or until potatoes are very soft.