These scrumptious Caramel Apple Butter Bars make the perfect fall-inspired treat – one bite will have you on Cloud 9!
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix butter, sugar, and confectioners' sugar together. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla and beat until combined. Gradually mix in flour until it forms a soft dough.
- Press half the dough into bottom of pan and store other half in the fridge. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Melt caramels, heavy cream, and ½ teaspoon vanilla in microwave for 1 minute. Stir in Apple Butter. Pour mixture evenly over hot crust.
- Lightly sprinkle sea salt over caramel mixture.
- Crumble remaining dough over the top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until filling is bubbly and the top is firm.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Serve and enjoy!