Cajun Bacon-Wrapped Tater Tots
This appetizer is a definite crowd-pleaser! It’s our twist on the classic meat & potatoes combination, just kicked up a notch!
Servings: Serves 6
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay each slice of bacon that you have cut in half onto a work surface and wrap the bacon around each potato, and secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Transfer wrapped nuggets to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400°F oven until bacon is crispy, turning half way through the cooking time, total cooking time 20-25 minutes.
- * If Cajun bacon isn’t your favorite flavor…. try one of our other flavors… applewood, maple or peppered.