This creamy, spicy, rich dip is a hit at any party! Sweet fresh onions blended with Cajun Bacon – YUM!
Servings: Serves 10
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add the onions and ¼ teaspoon kosher salt.
- Cook and stir until the onions are caramelized to a nice golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove onions from heat and cool.
- Mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, white pepper, and seasoning salt.
- Stir in the cooled onions and cooked chopped bacon (save a small amount of bacon to sprinkle on top for garnish.)
- Cover and refrigerate dip for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chip or veggie stick!