What do you get when you blend the sweetness of caramelized onions with our Cajun Bacon and sour cream? A rich and creamy crowd-pleasing appetizer, of course!
- Prepare Cajun Bacon according to package instructions. Chop into small pieces and set aside to cool.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and kosher salt.
- Cook until onion is caramelized and golden brown in color, approximately 30 minutes. Add brown sugar and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove onion from heat and allow to cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, white pepper, and Seasoned Salt.
- Stir in the onion and Cajun Bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chips or fresh veggies. Enjoy!