This recipe is the same as we serve in the Loveless Cafe!
- Cut the Cheddar cheese and American cheese into 1-inch cubes; set aside
- Place cheese cubes in a food processor and quickly pulse 2-3 times before adding half of the buttermilk and quickly pulsing until just combined.
- Transfer the cheese and buttermilk mixture to a mixing bowl, add the diced pimentos and remaining buttermilk and blend by hand until fully combined using a sturdy whisk or wooden spoon.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate overnight.
- The finished product will keep for up to two weeks.