Your bruschetta appetizer just got an upgrade! Add our Pickled Okra to garden vegetables, fresh herbs, oil & vinegar, and mix it all up.
Servings: 6-8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pickled okra, tomatoes, garlic, onion, 1 tbsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and basil. Toss gently, then add salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- This can be made and refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Slice baguette on a diagonal into about 1/2 inch thick slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Brush each piece with olive oil, and toast on the top rack of oven until bread begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Serve chilled okra mixture on freshly toasted crostini.