A festive tart that is fun to serve during the holidays, or any time of year! We added Blackberry Preserves to complement the warm, delicious brie.
Servings: 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice brie into thin pieces.
- Place puff pastry sheet on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Spread Loveless Cafe Blackberry Preserves on top of dough, leaving 2-3 inches around the perimeter.
- Layer brie pieces on top of Preserves.
- Evenly distribute blackberries and drizzle Loveless Cafe Honey over top.
- Beat egg and add water into small bowl. Brush egg wash around perimeter of the puff pastry.
- Bake in preheated oven 13 - 15 minutes and rotate halfway through. Watching closely, the tart should be puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Cut tart into slices and serve warm!