This recipe was created by our Executive Chef, Scott Peck with Loveless Events! All I can say is…... its amazing!
Servings: 2 x 10” pies
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Prepare biscuit mix per package instructions.
- Roll out your dough as if you were making Loveless biscuits( 1/2 ” thick,) and make one large round biscuit (about 10"round), using a pie plate or dinner plate for a guide.
- Slide your dough onto a sheet pan or pizza stone.
- Brush the top with melted butter and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, rotating your pan in the oven half way thru the cooking process so it will cook evenly. the top should be lightly browned and the middle cooked through.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, slice the large biscuit in half crosswise with a serrated knife to make two large biscuits.
- Flip the top over, browned side down, onto a second pan.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of pre-made white sausage gravy onto the top of each biscuit, spreading it to the edges all the way around.
- Add your scrambled eggs, cheese and any other desired toppings.
- Place pizzas back into the hot oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese s is melted.
Note: Build your pizza in this order: biscuit, gravy, eggs cheese then any other toppings you desire!
Other Topping ideas:
- Loveless Cafe Country Ham pieces
- fresh diced tomatoes
- sun-dried tomatoes
- sliced olives
- fresh spinach
- fried chicken pieces
- diced bell peppers
Loveless Cafe Sausage Gravy
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until browned, crumbling into smaller pieces as it browns.
- Add the flour and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the milk and bring to a simmer.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste, and stir until blended, set aside.