Worthy of a first-place finish, this salad can easily double as a starter or main dish. Believe us when we say the peach vinaigrette dressing is to die for!
Servings: 4 salads
Make Vegetable Chips
- Pour peanut oil into a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry potato and carrot chips until golden brown on both sides (approximately 5 minutes per batch).
- Drain chips on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
Make Peach Vinaigrette
- Chop peaches into large chunks. Combine chopped peaches, vinegar, honey, and orange juice concentrate in a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth. While blender is running, slowly add oil to emulsify.
- Add salt and pepper. Store in a sealed glass container and refrigerator until ready to serve.