Home > Recipes > Blackberry Meatballs
Use Loveless Cafe Blackberry Preserves to give this classic party favorite a new spin! Every bite packs a flavorful punch!
- On medium-high heat, add olive oil and meatballs to a saucepan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned.
- Remove meatballs from the heat and set aside.
- Add Blackberry Preserves, chili sauce, and Hot Sauce to a slow cooker and warm on medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cooked meatballs and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Change the heat to low and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve warm.