One of the most popular passed appetizers from Loveless Events Catering, this exquisite Blackberry Bruschetta recipe uses classic Loveless Cafe Blackberry Preserves and Spiced Pecans, with an elegant and tasty twist!
Servings: 18-22 Pieces
- Cut your bread into 1/2”-thick slices; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and granulated garlic.
- Lightly drizzle or use a brush to spread this oil mixture onto one side of each of the bread slices, doing your best to evenly coat the entire top.
- Grill or sauté the bread slices on medium-high heat, oil side down first. You are looking to crisp each side of the bread while keeping in the inside soft.
- Remove from pan and place on tray.
- To assemble, spread 1/2 Tbsp Blackberry Preserves on the oiled side of your bread slices.
- Top with 1 tsp chopped Spiced Pecans and 1 tsp Gorgonzola crumbles.
- Your Blackberry Bruschetta is now ready to be served – and devoured!
And if you’re looking to change things up, you can try Loveless Cafe Piggy Pecans (made with real bits of bacon) instead of Spiced Pecans. Enjoy!