One of the most popular passed appetizers from Loveless Events Catering, this exquisite Blackberry Bruschetta recipe uses classic Loveless Cafe Blackberry Preserves and Spiced Pecans, with an elegant and tasty twist!
This recipe is featured in our Loveless Cafe Cookbook!
Servings: Approximately 20 Pieces
- Cut bread into ½-inch thick slices.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and granulated garlic. Lightly drizzle or use a brush to spread oil mixture onto one side of each bread slice, evenly coating the entire side.
- Grill or sauté the bread on medium-high heat, oil side down first. Heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side until the bread is crisp on top and bottom, but still soft on the inside.
- Remove bread slices from pan and place on tray.
- To assemble, spread ½ tablespoon Blackberry Preserves on the oiled side of the bread slices.
- Top with 1 teaspoon chopped Spiced Pecans and 1 teaspoon Gorgonzola crumbles, then serve.